- Designate a Fun in the SUN TOTE BAG to put all your sun safe items in (AND NEVER Leave home without it)
- Wide Brim Hat's (for mom, dad, and each child)
- Sunglasses (for mom, dad, and each child)
- Sunscreen (with naturally sourced ingredients such as Zinc Oxide or Titanium Dioxide. These two physical sunscreens are gentle on the skin and provide Broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. You will also want to make sure your sunscreen is at least SPF 30 or higher) I love California Baby Sunscreen but it's very expensive ($20 for a small tube) I have found some cheaper alternatives at Walmart that contains zinc oxide or Titanium Dioxide such as Neutrogena Pure and Free baby($10), Coppertone Sensitive Skin($8), and Banana Boat Natural reflect Baby($7-$8). Make Sure to REAPPLY Sunscreen at Least Every TWO Hours.
- Lip Protection/sunscreen (Make sure it is at least SPF 30 and provides UVA/UVB Protection) Burt's Bee's has a really good lip balm and I really like the Blistex Five Star Lip Protection with SPF 30.
- WE also have a UV protection Tent for times when we will have direct sunlight for an extended period of time and this tent provides much needed shade from the harmful rays.
- For the people in your life who hates sunscreen (like My Hubby and little boy) you can always pack sun protective clothing such as UV SKINZwww.uvskinz.com and I've also seen Sun protective clothing at Old Navy and DIcks Sporting goods.
Have an AMAZING Summer and Don't forget to be Sun Smart! Much love and God Bless Each of you:-)